By dr Scott Blyer aka dr befixin Lipo , Tummy Tuck Uneven Results with Dents - islandia, NY

I have poor results from this dr . He went in and...

I have poor results from this dr . He went in and did a tummy tuck and lipo . It was not right from the beginning . He saw their was an issue after 7 mons and want to redo my t t . I let him will the pics I am posting are from my second surgery not good . No change . So now he wants to go in a third time hell no ! I am going to someone else . I also know I am not the only one he left with lumps and dents their are other women out their . Beware people do your homework . He is no drbfixin and he joke around to much on his snap chats .

T t and lipo results

Added pics . Still not right .

Poor tummy tuck and chin lipo

After my revision with dr Scott Blyer . He did not fix the lumps and dents he left me with from my first surgery . Next time I will go to a board-certified plastic surgeon not a cosmetic surgeon there is a big difference . His skills lack in lipo very uneven . Also not all his girls are certified to be in an operating room . Do your homework I wish I did . ????????????????????????????????????????

Bad liposuction job

Dr Scott blyer aka drbfixin liposuctioned my chin gave me poor results .

Dr scott blyer did chin lipo on me

After almost 2 yrs this is my final chin lipo result from dr scott blyer aka drbefixin !
I am left with poor results . I hope he never again will do this to anyone !

Chin lipo

After dr scott blyer did chin lipo . It's been 2 yrs and the results are very poor . I was hoping things would settle down and even out . But they've gotten worse dents and more dents . By me going out and showing what he did to me it will help someone . He botched me and other people I know . My tummy tuck he also did is poor workmanship .
Long Island Physician

Very poor tummy tuck and chin lipo . I have lumps and dents where dr Blyer did lipo . Very poor results !! Don't be fooled ! My garment did not fit correctly from the beginning . He then try to fix his mistakes not once but two times and failed . So now I have to go to a real board-certified plastic surgeon . Don't let him cut you ! Unprofessional