Lipo, Bbl, Breast Lift , Breast Augmentation

?After reviewing multiple surgeons Dr B got my undivided attention

After reviewing multiple surgeons Dr B got my undivided attention I appreciated his honesty and his genuine attitude.  I never felt more comfortable than now leaving my life in his hands.  His office is truly remarkable l. Any questions I had , I was easily assessable to both him and his staff. The follow up care continues to be consistent even after surgery.

Test drive new body

So I just could wait to see what The new me would look like outside of this garment. I got out my shower and through on these two pieces I've been dying to put on. I'm so excited ... so sore and swollen but I'm so excited about how my results are coming along !!

Starting to feel myself a lil ????

So I'm loving my results thus far ... I do see swelling more on my right side way more than left... so a little concerned but I will wait my full 3/4 before jumping to conclusions. I have yet to go longer than 1 hr without a garmet. I did have mine taken in. 2 inches already... I'm in love with my silhouette. Attended a wedding weeks after , still had compression garment on and still not sitting on my butt. Pretty uncomfortable but this photo shows my progress. My breast are dropping a bit and getting softer... can't wait for final results & be cleared for the gym!

Update

Long Island Physician