Lipo, Bbl, Breast Lift , Breast Augmentation

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

?After reviewing multiple surgeons Dr B got my undivided attention

After reviewing multiple surgeons Dr B got my undivided attention I appreciated his honesty and his genuine attitude.  I never felt more comfortable than now leaving my life in his hands.  His office is truly remarkable l. Any questions I had , I was easily assessable to both him and his staff. The follow up care continues to be consistent even after surgery.

Test drive new body

So I just could wait to see what The new me would look like outside of this garment. I got out my shower and through on these two pieces I've been dying to put on. I'm so excited ... so sore and swollen but I'm so excited about how my results are coming along !!

Starting to feel myself a lil ????

So I'm loving my results thus far ... I do see swelling more on my right side way more than left... so a little concerned but I will wait my full 3/4 before jumping to conclusions. I have yet to go longer than 1 hr without a garmet. I did have mine taken in. 2 inches already... I'm in love with my silhouette. Attended a wedding weeks after , still had compression garment on and still not sitting on my butt. Pretty uncomfortable but this photo shows my progress. My breast are dropping a bit and getting softer... can't wait for final results & be cleared for the gym!

Update

3months post opt!

Sooooo I went from a 12/10 to a 8/7 in pants..... I'm getting smaller by the Minute. I also eat healthily . I get my lymphatic massages 2 times a week and boot camp 3 times a week. I wear my faja religiously... wearing a large currently and will be taking the waist in sum more . I can't wait to see what 6months brings me.

6 months!!!!!!

I have been vigorously going to get massages since my 3rd day after surgery. Not only has it to help with inflammation and making sure I didn't make or get any fibrosis, it also helped my cellulite I never had surgery on my legs and in this picture you can definitely see the difference. I'm continuing to eat for the most part pretty well three times a day lots of water and still maintaining my massages twice a week. I can't wait to see what my nine month update looks like.
Long Island Physician