Dr. B Fixed - Islandia, NY

I met Dr. B in July for my initial consultation....

I met Dr. B in July for my initial consultation. From the moment I met him he was respectful, honest and funny. I showed him pictures and was very specific with what I was hoping to achieve. He was very open and honest with what he felt he could achieve and some of his concerns. After meeting plenty of Dr's before I knew he was the Dr I wanted to go with. I am now 2 months post op and I couldn't be happier with my results. The entire Cameo staff is beyond amazing. Anastassia booked my surgery and answered all questions I had. Herself and Dr. B were in contact with me for days after my surgery making sure I was recovering well. Amy was such a pleasure to deal with helping me get all my pre op stuff done. Melissa, Laura and Tati are all so caring and sweet. They really made my experience so comfortable and personal. And Sandra I can't forget about her she is beyond amazing! She is sweet, patient and gentle. She took care of me in recovery and the following day came to help me change my garments. I couldn't have asked for a better nurse. My experience with Dr B and the Cameo staff has been amazing, I have recommended numerous people to him in hopes he can make them as happy as he did me.
Long Island Physician