Had a Brazilian Butt Lift . HUGE MISTAKE! Looks almost same ! Plus sagging and scaring !

Ok had a bbl not to happy with the end result !...

Ok had a bbl not to happy with the end result ! Looks the same Almost maybe a slight difference except now I have scars smh ! Now I have a hard lump on the right butt cheek any advice as to what that might be ? I would like a revision also so how do I make sure I find right dr this time ! I feel like all my fat is gone out of my butt !

My Brazil butt lift wasn't really what I was expecting !

At first I loved it I was so excited it was worth the pain . But now it seems to have shrunk so much . No one really notices the difference anymore ! I followed directions and stayed off of it for 4 weeks which was challenging . Ok now I am gonna post couple before after pictures ! Some in between pictures too !

I am updating my review . Now 6 months post op...

I am updating my review . Now 6 months post op looks like I had nothing done at all . I have at least 7 small keloid scars . I have to now have removed ! On top of a fat necrosis. So I am left with not much differences after lots of scars time and money ! I would have to say I regret doing it! On top of all my scars and not a fat narcosis I was pregnant at time for surgery not to far along but somehow that was missed ! Recovering from this and being in first trimester was HELL ! I couldn't get post op massages or wear my compression garment ! Part of the problem was I never got in and saw my primary dr like I was supposed to and they did the surgery anyway ! If I had blood work or saw my primary maybe this whole situation could have been avoided ! I could have waited until after my pregnancy:(.

PICTURES 6 months post op :(

Now my butt is also changing colors ! This is NOT the incision Mark ! This just appeared as a hard lump . Started changing color and shape . This bleeds peels and feels very hard underneath the surface ! It is not infected I have been to the ER and to my dr couple times they all scratch there head and tell me to see another plastic surgeon . Problem is I am still pregnant so it's going to have to wait ! This is very painful and uncomfortable :(!!!!!

My Butt Looks Worse Than Before

This is my update on this procedure . I have been watching the
results of my Brazilian butt life look worse and worse everyday ! I keep
hoping maybe it gets better . I am beyond devastated this is depressing
and the worst decision I made . I have more cellulite/dents my skin
changed colors looks a lot darker now around my butt and now I have
developed some weird looking dark spots along with my keloids from
surgery . I really really regret doing this . I wish I had done more
research and went with someone else ! Now I am going to have to pay to
fix this disaster . I can't even wear a bathing suit in public anymore .
I have tried working out like I use to try build some muscle . I have
no idea what to do at this point

My right butt cheek seems to be getting worse !!!

This is turning out to be a depressing nightmare ! Visited my dr about this bizarre skin issue . Looks like I am going to need laser to correct this situation !

MORE DISGUSTING PICTURES

???????????????????????? really hope I can get this healed before next summer ! If anyone can point me in a direction to a dr that can fix this situation please help ! I live in NYC

The scars on my back

Scars don't seem to be going away either so this is pretty much it . If anyone has informantion on where and who can repair myself that would be nice .
Long Island Physician

Dr was very nice great personality! Staff were very pleasant! I did have a couple complications that they weren't to helpful with !