Finally...A Dream Come True! Irving, TX

Finally, I'm on this journey to transformation. ...

Finally, I'm on this journey to transformation. This dream of mine has been years in the making. i can't tell you how many dentists I've seen over the years from California to Texas. Either I didn't have the money or I didn't have insurance to at least absorb some of the costs associated with dental implants. Thank goodness my current plan does cover implants, a little definitely goes a long way. My dentist is AMAZING. I actually found him through someone from this site, had she not posted her review, I would have never found him. I was going to a dentist in Plano, the amount he wanted to charge me was nearly double what I paid and he really didn't have a clear plan laid out for me, which made me very nervous. AND, I felt like his rates were ridiculous. He didn't want to give me what I wanted, he wanted to give me what he wanted me to have and I don't think that's the way it should go, considering I'm the one who has to live with it and pay for it. I initially found Dr. Iskandar via DFW_SMILE, the pics of her teeth are beautiful. I scheduled my initial consultation on 12/31 and it was on from there. My procedure was 2/3; the procedure went well. I'm healing, the swelling is going down, I will be going back to work tomorrow morning 2/8. I am so thankful. I am so happy that my dreams have finally become a reality. I have my temporary set in now and in June my permanent set will be placed. I will post pics later, should you have any questions about the procedure or anything else, please feel free to ask.

Pics

Just wanted to post a couple of pics after implants
Irving Dentist