5'2" 108lbs 350cc Silicone Under the Muscle W/ Fibroadenoma Removal - Irving, TX

Dr. Whetstone did a great job explaining the...

Dr. Whetstone did a great job explaining the procedure, he has a very good bedside manner which made me feel at east. I am asian, very thin skin, little to no breast tissue or fat around my chest, and I had a fibroadenoma the size of a grapefruit. I am an RN and was well aware of complications and my risks of looking unnatural due to my body type, and fibroadenoma. However I researched for months if not years about breast augmentation and finally decided to come to his office. His consultation was free which is better than most since other providers will definitely charge 75 dollars if not more, especially doctors with such good reviews since he can charge and will probably still get great business. I did my homework and I basically already knew what I wanted so I was able to talk them into getting my surgery done the day after being consulted at 8 in the morning. I got them done and I was able to drive to work and only take an ibuprofen for pain the next day. I have no bruising even from the fibroadenoma removal and the incisions are healing great with the dermabond he applied. My outcome a week after surgery is great. I don't have any pain or complaints they look better than I thought they ever could. It has a great shape and I'm loving it so far. Every day It just looks better and more natural. I am only a week post-op so its going to change but I am already satisfied with the result. I don't ever write reviews but he really did a fantastic job and my outcome was better than I expected.

Before and after pics. Pre-op and Post-op 1 week

post op 2 1/2 weeks

Irving Plastic Surgeon

Great bedside manner. Overall great surgeon and has an eye for making breast shape appear natural.