44 Years Old, Happily Married Mom of Three in the DFW Area - Irving, TX

After many years of failing, crumbling, breaking &...

After many years of failing, crumbling, breaking & missing teeth as well as countless horribly painful tooth infections due to Lyme disease, I needed to take action. After a ton of research, I was able to locate the best doctor who had a TON of rave online reviews. And I thank God for finding Dr. Mounir Iskandar at Radiance Dentistry in DFW Irving, TX! At first, I had a temporary crown on a front tooth that'd kept falling off, so I had Dr. Iskandar look at it. After looking at it for seconds, he said the tooth hadn't been properly prepped/drilled. I knew at that moment that he was extremely good at what he does and precise. I wanted & expected precision! He fixed it and put on a new temporary crown that never budged! I knew that he was a man of GREAT precision, and believe me, that matters big time when you're spending a ton of money to get All On 4 dental implants! I'd seen where others had to travel afar, and I considered myself very blessed to find All On 4 from an affordable dentist, oral surgeon, prosthodontist in the DFW Dallas Fort Worth Irving Texas TX area! Dr. Iskandar is a dentist, oral surgeon and a prosthodontist. And I hope that anyone, whether in the DFW area or in another state will see my review and come get the best possible All On 4! They greatly accommodate anyone who travels! What really helped us was the very affordable cost and the fact that they offer a variety of financing options that made this possible.

I'm right at the one month mark, as I had my 1st surgery to remove my top teeth & put on my temporary new teeth done on November 17, 2015 and the bottom part to remove my bottom teeth and get my temporary new teeth was done the next day on November 18, 2015. They use pills for sedation, and I never once felt a single thing and hardly even remember being there! Both days I awoke later at home wondering how I'd gotten home without any memory of traveling. The entire process was 100% painless and AWESOME!!! And Dr. Iskandar is such a perfectionist, I haven't had to have any adjustments at all whatsoever! WOW! They prescribe pain meds to get you through the first few weeks of healing and are always 100% there for ultimate support! I also used ice packs a ton which help a lot, although I had zero bruising and minimal swelling. And my new smile??? Even though they are just my temporary teeth, they look PERFECT!!! I keep getting compliments on my perfect smile!!!

Additionally, I must add that I had followed the YouTube videos by kalinjax (look up her All On 4 videos), and she had won a smile makeover by one of the dentists who pushes his ads big time online. He comes up everywhere. She was given the cheapest looking final teeth where you could literally see the teeth through the transparent gums! It was awful. At first she was happy, as it beat having dentures for 2 years that she hated. But then, an AWESOME company out of Florida offered her theirs, so she did another video showing those which she loved SO much more! She said they looked so real that it was mind blowing! She told the exact type & shade they were in the description of the video, so I wrote it down so I could ask Dr. Iskandar if I could get those as my finals. When I showed him the information, he said not only do we use those, we use the upgraded version!!! I couldn't believe it!!! The lady in the video had a super model smile, so of course I can't wait to get my final permanent teeth!!! Dr. Iskandar only charges $29,000, so I was worried the materials might be low end and it turns out they are an extremely high end hybrid!!! After getting to know Dr. Iskandar, I can truly say that he bends over backwards to truly help bring the absolute best experience, product and service to his patients at an affordable price because he truly cares!!! And I mean that...he cares deeply about his patients! Not to mention, he offers a TEN YEAR WARRANTY that fully covers literally everything!!! WOW!!!

Today I get my top & bottom stitches out, which will include having my temps removed & then put back on afterwards. I will post again about that as well as with regular updates.

PLEASE beware of some cheaper dentists online who push cheaper prices! In many cases people get low end materials as a result of an affordable price. Just make sure to do your research and find out exactly what you're getting. And if you want to have the best of everything, it's definitely more than worth traveling to see Dr, Iskandar if you are outside of Texas. You won't regret it! I was beyond terrified of this entire process and devastated to lose my teeth at age 44, but here I am only a month later with a beautiful smile, zero pain and couldn't possibly be happier about literally the entire process, procedure and end result!!! I think that my beautiful new smile speaks for itself. No more hiding my mouth when I speak, and no more hiding in my house because I don't want to be seen in public. Now I go everywhere and make sure that I smile a lot big time!

Please comment with any questions. I'd like to help anyone through this process who needs it, as I know it's very scary. But trust me, it's 100% totally worth it if you are in the capable tender loving caring hands of Dr. Iskandar!!! I might add that the office staff are already like family as is Dr. Iskandar! They all care so deeply which is very tough to find these days! Best wishes to all & I'll post more pictures and updates again very soon...
Irving Dentist

You won't find a better doctor than Dr. Iskandar to do your dental work and especially All On 4 in the DFW Texas TX area! He's extremely precise, the most affordable while using top of the line materials and along with his wonderful staff, he is deeply caring and beyond awesome! There's not enough space here for me to rave about Dr. Iskandar!!! He's THAT awesome!!! My All On 4 are beyond gorgeous and high end. I have a super model smile for the lowest price plus a 10 year warranty, wow!!! He has a ton of rave online reviews as well. It's definitely worth traveling to Texas to get the best All On 4!!!