I LOVE MY HANDS!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Irvine Physician

I always used to hear compliments on how beautiful my hands looked but as the years passed, they took their toll on my hands to the point that I was embarrassed to show them. Amazingly, my face was just fine for my age, but my hands used to gave away the secret all too easily. I always had slender hands but with the aging, they turned too slim with way too many veins and tendons dominating the back of my hands and making a quite unsightly scene. I never even thought there were any options I went to see Dr. Jafari for Botox and filler and I raised my concerns regarding my hands. Dr. Jafari suggested that I do some fillers for my hands too. She showed me of other patients who had done hand rejuvenation with her and explained how it worked, etc. I was pretty convinced and gave her the green light. I got about two syringes of Radiesse (with the special they have for 2 syringes) at the back of my hands and the result is amazing. I love my new hands!