Waste of Money - Irvine, CA

No noticeable results at 30, 60 or 90 days....

No noticeable results at 30, 60 or 90 days. Certainly not the 25% reduction in belly fat promoted and I had been hoping for. I did not gain weight, actually weighed a pound less when I went back than on my day of treatment. It's been nearly 6 months and I'm kicking myself for wasting the money. During the process there was a slight warm feeling but was very comfortable. Maybe temperature was too low since there was no result. Very disappointing!

Respond to comment

They didn't offer anything. I was disappointed that they never sent the pictures as promised. But, I have talked to another individual (who used a different doctor here in Orange County) and she said she didn't notice any difference after her single treatment either. Wish I'd been one of the one's it worked for or they had offered me another try. Definitely would have taken them up on it. Will be interesting if all the reviews on this site that say "not sure" come back as pro or con.
Pettis

No problem with practitioner, except when I asked for before and after photos (several times) they didn't comply. Guess they didn't want to provide evidence from their office Sculpsure didn't work.