Already Lost 15 Lbs in First Month-Orange County, CA

I was hesitant to do any surgical invasive...

I was hesitant to do any surgical invasive treatment to assist me in loosing my goal of 32lbs. My BMI of 31 was too low to qualify for any insurance, and diet and exercise was just not working for me. I needed something to majorly "jump start" my necessity to loose this weight and get me back on track to a more healthy lifestyle. After researching the various options (both invasive & non-invasive), I decided to have the ORBERA intragastric balloon procedure. I spoke to a friend who had it done at Athenix Body Sculpting Institute in Irvine, CA: and he had a very positive experience and lost 17 lbs. in the first couple of months. My biggest concern was the nausea that I had read some patients had encountered; but to my satisfaction, I did not experience that. I believe it was the prescription of the drugs prior to and after the procedure that contributed to that. The procedure was fast and the staff at Athenix were awesome in making me feel most comfortable. After the first week, I didn't eat that much at all, and lost about 8 lbs. right away. Its been now one month and am down 15lbs. total and very pleased with the outcome so far. I am looking forward to the next several months of more weight loss; but more importantly, better overall health. The procedure has motivated me to exercise more and watch more closely what I eat. I would recommend this procedure to anyone who needs to loose weight and doesn't want to surgically alter your body. Athenix is a great facility and they do a great job in all aspects of providing this service.
Athenix Body Sculpting Institute

She was great. Very informative and even had the procedure done herself. She answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable in choosing to do the procedure.