I'm Losing Weight and Feeling Better - Irvine, CA

I lost a total of 24 pounds since September 16th....

I lost a total of 24 pounds since September 16th. It started off rough with keeping my food down until the doctor changed my medication. That helped me out alot and I'm able to eat and keep my food down. I've started exercising now to help motivate me to lose more weight. The holidays are coming and that's what I'm scared of at this moment. My bad habits will kick back into gear but I'm trying to stay strong. My Obera Coach helps me out alot and give good advice with my eating habits.
Dr. Rahimi

My doctor was very understanding with all my concerns. When I called her after hours, she returned my calls within 10 minutes. When I needed to see her, she made time in her schedule to see me immediately. This is the type of treatment I'm glad I received but was surprised because most doctors are not available. My doctor had the same procedure done to herself so she understood everything I was going through and she was VERY helpful. Her guidance was much appreciated.