Sincerely 1 of a Kind in Every Way. Outstanding Results!

One of the hardest decisions when it comes to a...

One of the hardest decisions when it comes to a Plastic Surgeon is not only someone with a great reputation, amazing portfolio of work, but someone that makes you feel very comfortable and that you can trust. I looked for months and went through SEVERAL consultations before meeting with Dr. Michael Yoo. After the initial consultation and the pre-op appointment I knew he would be the right Dr. His vast knowledge, sincere concern for my wants/needs, and professional advice made me comfortable and that I could trust his ability. Dr. Yoo was very thorough in his guidance and explanation of the procedure and the healing process to ensure the results would be exactly what we were looking for. The day of the procedure I though I was be extremely nervous and concerned, but Dr. Yoo was very open to explaining every step as it took place and consistently would ask if I was comfortable or could accommodate me in any way. I was beyond impressed with the procedure and the results could not have been nay better! An absolute amazing experience and I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Yoo to anyone in he Orange County or surrounding areas looking for a surgeon. I know there are a lot of options, believe me I took my time and interviewed all around. You will not go wrong with trusting Dr. Yoo!
Irvine Plastic Surgeon