Best Doctor Ever, Had a Great Experience (Asian Eyelid Surgery). Irvine, CA

Due to many years of wearing eyelid tape and glue...

Due to many years of wearing eyelid tape and glue my eyelids were very droopy and gave me a very tired appearance. Getting the double eyelid surgery has to be the best decision I've ever made for myself and on top of that I found myself a great surgeon who communicated with me through every step from beginning to end. Dr. Ho was very patient and most importantly, honest, with her consultation with me and did not suggest any additional procedures that I did not need. She also was very transparent with how the results will most likely be so I did not have an inflated expectation. Everyone at Wave Surgery was extremely sweet and thoughtful, I could not have had a better experience. it's been a little over a year since I've gotten the procedure and my eyes are looking very natural, people compliment on them all the time and I have to thank Dr. Ho for that.

Pictures of before and after

For more detailed healing process please visit my blog post here:
Http://www.lazybumtotbeauty.blogspot.com/
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I'm glad i chose Dr. Ho for my Asian eyelid surgery. She was very kind, patient, and most of all, honest with everything from the beginning to the end. She communicated clearly with me on what to expect so that I was not taken by surprised by anything in the process. She's also very straight forward and will not pester you to get additional procedures that you do not need, she really cares about her patients and gives recommendations that are suitable to each individual. Thank you Dr. Ho for my new eyelids!