Cool Mini (Coolsculpting) Ruined my Lovely Neck - Irvine, CA

Only get it done one time! Do not let them talk...

Only get it done one time! Do not let them talk you into doing it twice. My neck looks deflated and horrible. I used to have a beautiful neck with a double chin. Now I look 10 years older than when I walked into that place. They actually have the nerve to smile at you and tell you how good it looks. I notice they only post pictures of faces from the side view and not front on...this is why!!!!

Went back to the Med Spa to see if they could do anything

They took more pictures of my neck area. In the overhead perfect lightening with the perfect camera angles my neck looked perfect. You could not even see the loose vertically folded skin. I have taken dozens of 'after' photos myself, in the car, outdoors, in my home, natural lighting, etc. and they look nothing like the frontal image of my neck that was taken at their office. And they refused to acknowledge that even though I showed them my own pictures. By the way, I did this procedure (cool mini) because coolsculpting has an 83% 'worth it' rating. But those ratings include every part of the body. Cool mini for the neck is just thrown into the mix. In fact, there are really very few cool mini reviews. This makes the 'cool mini' prodedure seem like it has a very high rating. I wish I would have known this before.

I am not going to give the name of the Doctor or the office yet. They told me they could give me 'radio frequency' skin tightening and it should be improved in a month. Which sounds promising, but unfortunately it is the ENDYMED 3 DEEP rf. That particular device only has a 43% 'worth it' rating.

I will update my review after the endymed treatments.

Ps....

At the med spa today they told me 'of course you have loose skin' You have skin laxity. As if I am the one to blame for doing this to myself. And as if it is standard practice to have 'skin tightening' after this procedure.
Dr Doesn't Care

The office staff is great. Everyone smiles and tells you how great you look as they take your money. They need to tell people over thirty that thier nck is going to sag if they get two procedures. Worst mistake of my life!!!!