Giving Me Back My Self Confidence. Irvine, CA

Dr. Horowitz and his staff of Professionals are...

Dr. Horowitz and his staff of Professionals are the reason I feel I have had a second chance at my life.
The care from the minute I walked into the office I felt taken care of! Everything was a sign that this is exactly where I needed to be at this time of my life. A year after having brain surgery and an extreme weight loss... I only wanted to hide my face. I was looking for any answer that would help me regain my confidence. Dr. Horowitz, Stephanie, Barbara and Pam were my life line! I feel I was blessed the day I walked into this office! I would highly recommend anyone who is thinking about being the best image of the their self to come and have a consultation with Dr. Horowitz.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jed Horowitz is the most wonderful doctor, man, person I have ever met. I believe he is the most down to earth, caring and knowledgeable person I have ever met. I would trust Dr. Horowitz with my life and know that he would always give me the best advice and treatment!