31 Years Old. 5'2...size F!!! :( - Irvine, CA

After many years of dreading to wear a bathing...

After many years of dreading to wear a bathing suit in front of others, feeling embarrassed at the gym, and hiding behind baggy clothes.... I've decided to finally go for it and get a breast reduction with a lift. At the age of 15 I was in a DD cup at 115 pounds and now I a F at 135 pounds. 16 years of body image issues!!! I have had enough, so I asked my doctor to refer me to a surgeon back in April. First I had to take a class to learn about the procedure and after some research I got to pick my surgeon for a consolation. Now here I am 5 days before surgery!! Ive spent too many years having indentions in my shoulders, neck and back pain, while feeling insecure. It's time! I am ready to live a healthy and happy lifestyle, free of emotional and physical effects of having large breast. I'm so nervous but beyond excited about doing something I've dreamed about since I was 15!! I keep having dreams that I wake up and they are still there or my surgeon doesn't show up. I'm so close!!! I'm a little worried about going under and the pain. I hope it's worth it! I'm not sure what to expect but I will certainly keep you posted. Eeeek!!!

Before