25 Y/O Seeking a Fuller but Natural Breast Implant

I would like to start of by saying how excited and...

I would like to start of by saying how excited and lucky I feel to have found SSK Plastic Surgery, and how fortunate I am to be a patient of Dr.Kelishadi.

Before I even scheduled a consultation with Dr. K we spoke on the phone about the look I desired and wanted to achieve, & answered all of my questions with no hesitation. He made everything so comfortable and was so professional.

After my consultation and a few weeks of decision making, there I was with a board certified anesthesiologist and getting prepped for surgery!
Best day ever !!! (Breast augmentation if any one is wondering)
I honestly don't think I could have found a doctor who could make Me feel so comfortable even if I wanted to.
No matter the question I may have, he always gives a knowledgeable response, I am always able to get a hold of him when needed w/o any hassle, & he has made himself available to his patients, which is again so comforting.

So, if u haven't called to set up a consultation yet, do yourself a favor and do it!!

He is a very bright and friendly doctor who wouldn't ever steer a patient in the wrong direction, I have full faith and trust in him and his staff.

I have had one procedure done..so far and have two friends who are now patients of his!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon