53yrs Old 1 Son Living at Home and my Husb - Ireland

Wanted an arm lift for years but kept putting it...

Wanted an arm lift for years but kept putting it off but when i came upon realself and all the other ladies reviews good and bad i decided to go for it. Only had it done today full arm lift and lipo didnt touch my arm pit. Told me i would have drains but thank god didnt dont have paim just stings abit. Lying in bed now with lots pillows. Taking vitimin c and arnica montana hope that helps. Had a look at the front of my arms and all that loose sagging is gone. Just hope the incisions my ps is one of thd best in ireland have really good faith in him. Dont if i can upload a before but will try.

arm lift with lipo

Omg all my bagg skin is gone. Still swollen but my bingo wings r gone. A bit more painful but my range of movement is not that bad. Only problem is finding hard to sleep. Looking to seeing my incisions next.

arm lift

Went to my ps today and got my plasters removed got the first look at my incisions. I thought they would be worse. Still very swollen and bruised but my ps was very happy with them. Still alot of healing to do

arm lift

Doing well healing scars r looking ok. Still some swelling above my elbow hopefully that will resolve it self. Using mepitac silicone tape and scaraway.

this photo is 4wks

Hope it helps sunnycallgirlg

5 wks post op

No more baggy skin
Mr Sean T O'Sullivan

Fantastic surgeon board certified. Very easy to talk too and will answer all your questions and concerns.