Lower Back Tattoo - Ireland

So I got this tattoo when I was around 17. Hate it...

So I got this tattoo when I was around 17. Hate it and have been wanting to remove it for so long. Well I'm getting married next year so now is a good time. I have had 3 sessions so far, 2 of them in Aurelia in Kilkenny, and recently found a tattoo place in My city Waterford that does removal, called Yakuza. So I had my 3rd session in Yakuza. Pain levels have been fine, sessions only take 5 mins max and no pain relieve was needed or offered.

2 weeks after 3rd session

Not seeing as much change as I did during the other sessions, maybe this is because I have gone to a different place?

I have had mild itching. And hardly any dryness and no peeling this time?

What do you think of the progress? Do you think they should increase the power? I really want this to be gone/bearly there by this time next year for my honeymoon.

3.5 wks after my 3rd session

maybe it's because I'm constantly looking at it but I can't see much of a change after this session. What do you think?another appointment 2.5 weeks

comparison after 3 sessions

You can see the top leaf is reacting very well

4th session done !

Had my 4th session yesterday. Pain was fine feels tender today and raised . Still red. Have had some more fading since my last update. Next session is booked for 11th Sept .

change of plan..angry

I recently rang a clinic ( dundrum, dublin) enquiring about picosure as they are the only place in Ireland with it.

Anyway this man knew what he was talking about. Told me that the place i am after visiting in Waterford called Yakuza are using a cheap machine probably chinese made.

I had my doubts about them and this confirmed it, they are not professional (probably not properly trained either) and i feel like i have wasted time and money.

So i booked myself back into Aurelia and had a session on friday... The difference with machines was unreal, i forgot how strong Aurelias machine was and the girl was so professional. I will update next month with photos.

4 weeks after 4th session in Aurelia

I've attached 2 pics, one is two photos that was taken today in different lights and the other is a comparison of my first session and now.

I have another session in 2 weeks, slightly disappointed. Was hoping for it to be faded more .

after 5th session

So this is a few days after my 5th session. I almost immediately saw fading after this appointment but my camera is awful and its so hard to take a photo of your back haha

You can see scabbing on petals, they have faced to a lime green now

5th sesh

6th session

I had my 6th session just under a week ago and again see some slight fading. There is scabbing on the petals which makes it look darker than it actually is.

7th session done 2 weeks ago

Sorry about the bad quality of my photos(bad phone ) little bit more fading. Wish it was going quicker though!!

7 in

So I've decided to bite the bullet and get some picosure done.

There is actually only one clinic in Ireland that does it and that's in Dublin so it's a bit of a nuisance to get there(about a 2 hour drive) but I think the results will make it worthwhile, I don't think I will the green is going to go anywhere with the laser I am currently getting.

Will book an appointment tomorrow for hopefully about 2.5 wks time ????

time for change.....PICOSURE

Had my 8th session today, picosure in the dundrum clinic in Dublin, really great clinic and I'm very hopeful and excited to see the results.

3 weeks after picosure

So I had my 9th session (1st pico) 3weeks ago. Here are some update pics, the green has lightened and some of the black too. I feel like it looks lighter in photos and is actually darker in real life but maybe it's just me being paranoid. Still I'm happy with progress, another session in 4 weeks

8 weeks after

So it's been almost 8 weeks since my first picosure apt. I have another session on Saturday so I wanted to update with pics.

So happy to post this update

So it's about 7 weeks since my last session. 7 yag laser sessions and 2 picosure sessions. I will need one more picosure to remove the final colour but I am waiting until maybe December to get that as I'm getting married in 4 weeks and wanted a break!

Fantastic results. Slight shadow left. Looks slightly darker in the photo. But you can see in the pic of me turning slightly to the side you can't even see it.

So happy with the results, I <3 picosure!!

no idea