Identity Crisis - Ireland, IE

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hi I'm 18 days post op and I've just been back to...

Hi I'm 18 days post op and I've just been back to see my doc.i had a broken bone from a childhood op.i feel my former nose was bent but this nose is straight but looks strange.i'm totally devastated at the moment . Please tell me this will change?the procedure was done for breathing issues but I'm so afraid I'll be left like this.it looks totally uneven to me.

1 month on

Hay I'm 1 month on and still feeling unhappy.all I see is a uneven nose.swelling gone down and can breath really well but still frightened I made a huge mistake.like a roller coaster up and down.it just take a slight comment and I'm devastated.roll on 1 year !!!

Into the fifth week.

Hay all,thank god I've finally turned a corner and starting to get used to my nose.liking the shape a bit more and swelling is really going down.still a little unhappy it's not symmetrical but I've been looking and I don't think any bodies is.Anybody considering surgery should be counselled and be really sure what to expect as I think even the most amazing surgery can leave you questioning your identity.
Don't want to say

Hoping it's early days so don't want to say just yet.