Upper eyelift

My eyelids had disappeared leaving me with saggy...

My eyelids had disappeared leaving me with saggy eyelids with lots of wrinkles. I was very nervous about this procedure however it was the best thing I have done I would recommend this procedure to anyone. It doesn't take long to have it done, it took the surgeon 1hour 30mins. There was a lot of swelling afterwards however after s few days this all settled. My eyelashes grew really long I think the main reason was I didn't wear makeup on my eyes for a few weeks.

12 weeks today post op

12 weeks today post operation I'm seeing changes each day now my face is taking a much better shape, I got fillers in the sides of my mouth, to go back at the end of January to have my top lip done with filler as has lost volume...still sore and a bit numb around the scar tissue healing really well

More before and after pictures to compared

Photos before and after operation and fillers at sides of my mouth

Upper eyelid surgery

Just posting a few pictures of my upper eyelid surgery before and after, this was done over a year ago I'm getting my lower eyelids done next July 2016
Mr Klad Khann