21 and I Wanted Something Special. Ireland, IE

I was really exited to get a lip filler for my 21...

I was really exited to get a lip filler for my 21 and I did. I did not find good results online or answers to my questions and i was a bit nervous as I chose a clinic that I am not sure if their work. Any way it was Amara clinic in dublin 2 mount st. Dr. Paul was dr. in charged. He had a talk with me before the injection and he made sure i understand what is Juvedurm, what look i am looking forward to having, and the right measurements..etc. I really wanted to get 2 ml but it was 852$ and i couldnt afford that so i went for 1 ml. I am totally satisfied as i can see a difference on my look when my friends haven't noticed that I have got lip filler ,as it looks very natural. I did not feel any pain during injections and i did not get any bruise whatsoever.

Totally satisfied and I would do it again

I was really exited to get a lip filler for my 21, and glad I did. I Started looking online ,but, did not get any answers to my questions and i was a bit nervous, as, I chose a clinic that I am not sure about. Any way, it was Amara clinic in dublin 2, mount st.
Dr. Paul Munsanje was the dr. in charge of the clinic. He had a talk with me before the injection and made sure that I understod what i am geeting ( Juvedurm), what look i am looking forward to having, and the right measurements..etc. I really wanted to get 2 ml for a big volume ,but, it was 852$ and i couldnt afford it . So I went for 1 ml and dr. Paul suggested it. I am totally satisfied as i can see a difference on my look when my friends haven't noticed that yet ,as it looks very natural. I did not feel any pain during injections and i did not get any bruise whatsoever. I would suggest this clinic to any one intrested in getting fillers, The Dr is very proffesional and friendly and the receptionest are wonderful ladies.
Dublin Physician

Very professional and knows how to suggest whats good for you without any pressure. Best dr i have dealt with till now.