Mastopexy & Breast Augmentation

At 30 yrs old I had saggy breasts, from years of...

At 30 yrs old I had saggy breasts, from years of yo-yo dieting!l was a small size 8 at one point and a big size 14 at another. I also developed quite young & my weight fluctuated from my teens to mid twenties.Having always wanted a "boob job"?,I decided to get a breast lift & breast implants.
Dublin Plastic Surgeon

Before I met Dr. Hanson I had met another plastic surgeon in the Hospital Group. My consultation with the Hospital Group lasted about 10 mins at which point I was asked "do you want the procedure? You can book with the secretary " I was plagued with phonecalls offering we discounts etc so needless to say I didn't go with then (for many more reasons including the above)!!! When I eventually met Dr. Hanson I felt completely at ease. His surgery was clinical and professional & he was very easy to talk to. Firstly i had a chat with him about the procedure i wanted & he clearly talked me through what was involved,what the healing process was like etc. He also took the time to answer all the questions i had. Next I was brought in to another room for an examination. Here he took various measurements & outlined what he would suggest the best procedure would be to achieve the results I wanted. I also tried on numerous breast implant sizes (with my.clothes on too) to see what the different sizes would look like on my frame. He also provided me with some advice on what would suit my frame & height which was great. Once my consultation was finished I was told to go away & think about everything & to contact the surgery if I decided I would like to go ahead with the procedure (nothing at all like the Hospital Group who were doing everything they could to get me to agree to the surgery!!). I subsequently decided to go ahead with the surgery. I made another appointment at his clinic & met him to go through everything again including selecting my implant size. Again he was so friendly and evetything was so professional. I decided on an implant size & booked my date for surgery (in about 2 months time). Subsequent to this meeting, I discussed implant sizes with my friends who had breast implants & decided I actually needed to go bigger than what I initially decided. So off I went again to his clinic to "try on" bigger implants. I finally decided I was going to go for the bigger size. He was welcoming & understanding with my decision to change & he also advised me on what he thought was best for me personally. My procedure was carried out in the Mater Private. I felt great that I was in a reputable hospital and the procedure was being carried out by a highy qualified,experienced professional. The operation went well & I stayed overnight at the hospital. Dr Hanson came to see me the following morning & performed a check up on me to ensure all was in order before I departed the hospital. On leaving I was given numerous dressings for my incisions ( along with instructions on how to clean my breasts) & relevant prescriptions for the pain & swelling. I was also given a careline I could ring 24 hours a day if there were any issues. 2 weeks post operation I was back in Dr Hanson ' clinic for a check up & to get smaller dressings. Again I paid him another visit a few weeks later at which point all bandages were removed & I was told how to care for my breats going forward. Any time I had a question I would email his secretary & I would always hear back from him directly or via his secretary. I have to say the experience was better than I could have ever imagined. I also have minimal scaring. I have to say, without hesitation, I would return to Dr Hanson for any future procedures. He really was a great surgeon.