Do Not Let Iraq Plastic Surgeons Ruin Your Nose

Hi guys i decided to write a review to warn and...

Hi guys i decided to write a review to warn and help prevent people going through what i had. For anyone who is thinking about doing rhinoplasty in iraq DO NOT!!! Iraq is not good with medical and health let alone plastic surgery. I did it in Iraq Erbil, traveled from USA. my dr was dr jalal Hama saleh. The reason i did it was because i was desperate to acheive a smaller nose. i had a dorsal hump and a bigger nose then most people, the health of my nose was great i could breathe and did not snore. Now my hump did get shaved down but its like he did not touch the tip. it is very long and my nose look like a disaster ! my nostrils are not even together, one is pushed up , the other hangs low, the top of my nose is awkwardly long, while the bridge is shaved down straight, the cartilage in my nostrils have collapsed, it has bend inwards Inside of my nose, blocking the airway for me to breathe. i havent been able to breathe in 2 years and now i snore. i have never had any of those problems until i had the operation. i have a botched up nose and for sure need a revision rhinoplasty that i will hopefully get soon. My advice DONT GET RHINOPLASTY IN IRAQ! the other plastic surgeons are most likey worst because word of the mouth was it he was the best. I'll admit i didnt do much research thus you cant find much info on iraqi doctors online. It was a horrible experience, the hospital was not as clean as Americas, the nurses taking my blood test and injecting needles in me were 17 years old !!!! im not kidding they were the same age as me as the time i had the procedure. All nurses did not clean my skin before injecting needles in me. it was just horrible i cannot believe i let myself do this but i truely thought i would get a perfect nose. Afterwards i asked why one nostril is bigger then the other and he said in a month my nose will settle and be the same, im sure he just lied cause he knew i live in america. when i traveled to USA i found strings of green stitches still in my nose. i'll be adding photos soon so you can see how messed up my nose looks. Horrible doctor, please if you are googling or looking for a rhinoplasty doctor in iraq, erbil. Dont do it instead go to neighbouring country iran, the nose job capital and the most experienced doctors. hopefully i get my revision rhinoplasty there soon.

Revision

I decided I am never going back the Middle East for anything related to cosmetic surgery. I don't care how great people's nose look from Iran. I will never take the risk of getting my nose touched by doctors in Middle East again of course. I decided to do my revision In Canada. I'm nervous but excited !! I have so many problems with my nose right now that my plastic surgeon has to 'clean up' the mess my primary rhinoplasty caused me. Overall the rhinoplasty at Iraq has ruined my nose it was an unprofessional and cheap rhinoplasty and I always blame myself and my parents for pursuing me to get it done in Iraq. Anyway long story short. I have major sinus problems and complications with my nose, not to mention how hideaous it is. my revision is soon I hope my Canadian surgeon will fix up everything .
Dr jalal Hama Saleh

He told me how my nose will look i did not have a say about how i wanted it to look. i though he was the professional so he will know best. he spoke english. Overall it was unprofessional and a horrible experience .