Never Again - Ipswich, GB

I had one drooping eyelid and eye lid spasms in...

I had one drooping eyelid and eye lid spasms in both eyes and being treated by Opthalmologist in local hospital. Botox was suggested. I had 10 shots altogether above the eyebrows and at each side of my eyes. Results were instant and both eyes wide open. After a week my vision blurred and was seeing double. After 10 days both eyelids were drooping badly and hampering my vision badly. Saw Opthalmologist at Emergency Clinic. She was shocked by my bad reaction as had never seen this before but seems well documented on the Net. She prescribed drops to help the eyes to open but they blur my vision worse. My facial expression has changed. I am distraught to have lost my beautiful smile. I would never have Botox again. I have big bags under my eyes I didn't have before. I hope the Botox wears off in 3-4 months.
A nurse specialist in Botox

My practitioner is wonderful and has already done blepharoplasty on one drooping eyelid a year before the Botox injections. She is considering doing this again once the Botox has worn off.