56- Thigh Lipo- Wanted This my Whole Life - Iowa City, IA

I am 5'4, 147 lbs. This is post op day # 6. I...

I am 5'4, 147 lbs. This is post op day # 6. I have 3 incisions in one leg and 4 in the other. My incisions were not closed and are still trickling a bit. This is the heaviest I have ever been ( menopause)? Most my life I weighed under 125 and I always had horrible saddlebags. Today I weighed in at 141. My doctor talked to my aunt while I was out and I think I've lost some info in the translation but I will see him on Thursday of this coming week. I really wouldn't say I hurt so bad, I am very very uncomfortable. I hate the compression garment but am wearing it faithfully. My only regret is that I didn't do this sooner. I am so happy!

3 1/2 weeks out

I am down 10 lbs. When I look in the mirror naked, I'm a little disappointed but when I put my clothes on, they feel and look so much better. Bruising gone, back to full activity, still numbness above knee area, still hurts some sitting on toilet and I am sick to death of this compression garment.
Dr Wei Chen

I really really like him. I feel like he went out of his way to do a great job for me. I worried that because I am in my fifties that I wouldn't get the same attention as someone in their thirties. Totally not the case. He is great!