Radiesse/Lyft and Subcision - Spring, TX

I went in for correction of deep folds on my...

I went in for correction of deep folds on my cheeks. The folds became extreme after I tried perlane to add volume, not only did it not work but it made awful creases on my cheeks. The nurse Heather gave me the most amazing full cheeks with Radiesse, then I went back a week later for the subcision which Dr Cho did. It was painful because he actually went in and broke up the scar tissue/bands that caused the folds with a needle. Think of scraping with a knife under your skin and that's pretty much what it felt like. I am so grateful for both Heather and Dr Cho they were amazing. They both have me hope again, I've seen many doctors to advise me on how to correct this issue and none were as kind, thoughtful or knowledgable as Heather, Dr Cho and as a bonus his wife who is a Dermatologist at the facility. Dr Chiang (the dermatologist & Dr Cho's wife) came in for my first visit and again helped at the second when I had the subcision along with a small amount of Restalyn Lyft to fill in the void left by the breaking of the scar tissue. Words cannot describe how how much better I feel and look even with all the bruising and scaring I have right now.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cho, Heather and Dr Chiang are amazing. If you have any kind of issue with your face you MUST visit with Dr Cho, Dr Chiang and Heather.