37years Old, 2 Kids, Breastlift No Implants. Best Surgery, Best Doctor, Best Money Spent - Instabul, Turkey

I have always wanted to do my breast. I noticed as...

I have always wanted to do my breast. I noticed as a young teen, I never really had that firm perky breaths all my mates had, but I guess I lived with it. Then came marriage and two kids down the line and of cause the breat firmness dropped.
I was shopping around on real self when a friend told me about another friend that had her boobs done in Turkey.
My initial reaction was like, Hell No! I ain't going to Turkey to have my boobs done by a quack Doctor. I would rather have it done here in the UK as I felt better confident that the Harley street doctors are the best, more so why go to Turkey when we hearva lot of horror stories of how people travel to get cheap surgeries in other countries.
So I got this supposed surgeon's name in Turkey and started my online digging, they was only one review on the real self and the person only had consultation and no surgery.
He had an Instagram and Facebook page and I saw his work, but nothing on breast surgery or pictures of brwast surgeries he had done.
So I contacted the person who had her breast inplants done by him and what she told me, immediate made me book my ticket within minutes to Turkey. Below were are exact words.
"Don't be scared, honestly Dr Berker is AMAZING. The whole team are great. He's based in Nisantisi, which is like the Knightsbridge/ Harley Street of Turkey. He's honestly Awesome"

And so I sent him a message on instagram, they was no response and I saw his number on his page, communicated via whatsapp. He asked for pictures of my breast, which I sent and he later asked what I wanted done and I told him I needed firm breast with no size increase or decrease.
He replied me and said an uplift would be perfect. He called me on via whatsapp calls and we had a long lengthy discussion after which I was 100% certain I was dealing with a professional.

Tickets were booked and he suggested hotels close to the hospital to book. I booked Lasagrada, this was beautiful and in the heart of the city, really nice and cute with shops around it in the heart of Instabul.

I asked him if the coup and unrest in Turkey was going to affect my surgery and my trip and he said it was all calm, I had a bit of fear but he is such a sweet man and honest and had a way of relaxing and assuring me.

He asked if I wanted the clinic to arrange my transportation and I said yes, so I was picked up from the airport on Thursday the 21st and headed straight to the hospital.
I was checked in, shown my beautiful room and Dr Berker came to see me shortly afterwards.
He did the drawings on my boobs, explained to me about the procedures, asked me my expectations, what I wanted and all and I was super super super trusting in this kind looking man in front of me.

So boom! I was wheeled in the theatre and I opened my eyes back in my room. The surgery must have taken about 2 and half hours and I asked him for a short video whilst I was under.

He sent the video to me and I smiled watching him. The next day was friday and he came in later in the day to take out my drain and the surgery plaster around my boobs.
I was super shocked with what I saw. I had the most perfect pair of breast anyone could wish for without implants!!!!

Removing the drain was a bit uncomfortable but afterwards I was good. I got my medications and was taken to my hotel about 24hrs after my surgery, I didn't believe that was remotely possible, but trust me it was.

At the hotel, I slept well, took my pain killers, antibiotics and off on Saturday to Dr Berker's clinic, I had my tapes, gauze , bra changed and removed, I was thought how to dress the breast afterwards and bam! I was all done.

I was offered Turkish tea and breakfast at Dr Berker's Clinic by his super friendly nurses and assistants.

It was pure joy for me. I asked the nurse to come to my room the next day which also happened to be my last day in Instabul, she came very early in the morning at 5am as we agreed, helped with my dressing and did everything for me even packed my bags.

I was taken care of like a new born baby. Now I must tell you, I am African in origin and we have a culture of giving. Please do not ask for all the above extra favors without giving the person offering you a good and generous tip!!!
My surgery was successful and I healed faster with the love of the people around me.

Would I recommend you coming to Turkey to have your surgery? Yes of cause! Would I recommend Dr Berker to anyone? Yes of cause I would.

Whilst I was there, I met a young lady who had her surgery few days before mine, we left for the UK together same day. They were other people that came from the UAE (Dubai), USA, UK, Cameroon, Europe amongst other nations. This only just tells you he is a good surgeon that only thrives on referrals, like I said earlier I am shocked he doesn't have or billion reviews here.
He should be amongst the top surgeons and mostly recommended Plastic surgeons in world.

Oh and guess what? He is only 38years old, and is hands are perfect like that of a surgeon that has practiced for 50years. So young, yet so professional and super skilled!

My surgery cost €2,700 only (Two Thousand Seven Hundred Euros) they was no hidden cost.

I will keep posting pictures of my recovery. Today is the 4th day after my breast lift and I have never felt happier in my 37years on earth.
Thank you Dr Berker, may your fingers never shake.. Love you ????

6 Days Post Op

So I am back in London and home with the kids as they are on holiday. I contacted Dr Berker yesterday to ask him if I could have my a shower over my breast and he said yes and told me what do do.
I just got out of the shower now and I feel awesome. A bit of twitch and itch here and there which I know is normal during healing process.
When I take off my bra to shower, I feel slightly heavy and I take this to be because of the lift and the fact my breast are now at attention and not slippering above my navel as it was before lol.
The pictures uploaded was before I had a shower. I will endeavor to post weekly pictures and update.
Overall I am extremely pleased I had this surgery done, extremely pleased I didn't have implants and superbly happy I went with the right Dr.
My two cents, I will fly across continents to have any work done by Dr Berker Buyukgural. He's so worth it and it's three times cheaper than the UK and the US.
In all I am content!!!

Mr Doctor's Contact Details

Hi Ladies,
I have gotten quite a number of people
asking for my doctor 'a details. I have gotten permission from him and he's asked me to share for you all.
He speaks English and you are in great hands. I have also attached his instagram page. He's very busy so please give him time to respond to you via whatsapp and phone calls.
He probably might not respond to instagram DM's. So please feel free add him up on whatsapp. Wish you ladies all the best..
Remember to tell him you are from me and you just might get a discount ????

Dr Berker Buyukgural
International Whatsapp Number - +90 532 551 1500

4 Weeks Post Op

So my tapes go off tomorrow. I had my surgery on the 19th of July and my Dr told me it stays for a month. I can't wait to take them off and see the scars. Oh and of cause show you all ... So before then, let's see how the boobs are today.

Tapes off

I am very happy with the outcome of my breast. They are now perky and very firm.
Pictures are not too clear. The stitches are visible but was told it will gradually fade off.
Anyone knows how to remove the tape residue from the boobs. I heard it comes off with time though.

Overall I am very happy.

7 Weeks Post Op

I loveeeee my boobs. It's dropped slightly but that gives it a more natural look than implants.
This is all mine and I waited 38years to fix my saggy boobs. I am super glad I did and met the amazing super Dr Berker..
I can't wait to cross my 3 months mark and start flaunting my boobs in see through tops and amazing dresses.
Oh I guess the fullness dropped as I have lost almost 8kg in weight, I have been on a diet too..
In all I am extremely happy and content.

Best Breast lift Ever at €2700, I think I am the luckiest woman ever because I am happy THANK YOU DR BERKER BUYUKGURAL

Life is beautiful.. I have gotten loads of private messages about my boob. What more can I say to you all than to say, I made the best decision ever.
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

I am super duper happy. He is very professional, kind and a a genius of a surgeon. Well explanatory and super intelligent. Stop your search and go to Dr Berker. He is indeed worth it.