TT Here I Come After 14 Years of Wanting - Inland Empire, CA

I have been following quite a few ladies on this...

I have been following quite a few ladies on this website and asking a lot of questions. I have decided its time for me to tell my story. I will be 51 in August. I am married and have 2 children that are 8 years apart. I gained the majority of my weight in my stomach with both children. My last child I had to wear maternity clothes as soon as I found out I was pregnant which was 6 weeks into it. During my entire pregnancy with her I felt like I was carrying 2 basketballs. 2 years after her birth I went in for a consultation for lipo only. I was told that I was not a candidate for lipo and that I needed a tummy tuck to repair the muscles. I really wanted the procedure but was afraid of the pain and scarring at that time. I decided against it as I did not want to deal with the pain as I had difficult vaginal deliveries with both children.

Fast forward to the present. I have lost over 50lbs and as you can imagine I have quite an apron hanging. I have not made a full decision on whether to have a panniculectomy or a full TT with muscle repair and lipo on the flanks. Following this site has definitely opened my eyes on what to expect for both of these procedures. Most of the ladies I follow I admire from a far and are close to my age.

I have completed 2 consultations with another 2 scheduled this month. I plan to make an informed decision that is best for me with my husbands support.

I want to say thanks a million for this site as these stories have definitely encouraged me and allowed my husband and myself to see real life results. Pictures to follow at a later date.