CO2 Laser Exceeded my Expectations - Indooroopilly, AU

I was referred to Dr Lim after being told by three...

I was referred to Dr Lim after being told by three other specialists that the warts on my eyelid couldn't be removed due to the sensitive skin on the eyelid. One Dr actually told me that he could remove the warts but I would possibly lose the ability to blink. (Lucky I didn't take that option!) When a plastic surgeon recommended Dr Lim could help me by using Laser treatment I booked the appointment. Dr Lim explained that he would be able to remove the warts and also recommended a light fraxel laser treatment over my whole face. He took the time to make me feel at ease and answer all my questions. On the day of the treatment I was really well looked after by Emily, one of the nurses and Dr Lim, the surgery area was comfortable, professional, the treatment itself was relatively painless. I was given clear instructions on how to look after my skin, provided everything I needed as well as the nurse Emily's email and phone number in case I had further queries. I did have one query and Emily replied to the email I sent really quickly. Dr Lim is extremely skilful and the warts on my eyelid are gone, you can't even tell they were ever there. (No problems with blinking :)) The skin around my eyes that had thinned and wrinkled after some really bad episodes of eczema, is looking tighter and so much better. The skin over my entire face has improved so much that I feel really confident, I feel like the best way to describe my skin now is fresh, it is so good. I can't thank Dr Lim enough and I'm really happy with the result.

Photos as per request from review

Brisbane Dermatologist

Dr Lim is professional, kind and extremely precise in being able to achieve the perfect result.