Vaginal Rejuvenation Consult - Indianapolis, IN

I scheduled my appointment thinking if I needed...

I scheduled my appointment thinking if I needed any surgery it would be partially covered by insurance. I had one almost traumatic vaginal delivery with 4th degree tear. I had a second vaginally delivery of a baby just over nine pounds. Anyhow, I was happy to find out from Dr. Brillhart that most of my areas of concern were normal. Just the muscles near the opening of the vagina and pelvic floor need to be repaired...which fall under cosmetic. After meeting with the Dr. today I think it will be worth it. I'm going to ask for some testimonials or contact info for women my age that had the exact procedure he's recommended. I'm considering a tummy tuck as well and might have them done together...although I think that would be five hours of surgery.
Indianapolis OB/GYN

Dr. Brillhart is an experienced physician and I feel very comfortable with him. He said he delivered over 10K babies as his time practicing OB :) His office is nice, his staff was great. I would recommend him to anyone!