27 Year Old Nose Job, cheek and Chin Implant - Indianapolis, IN

Hey everyone! Just underwent rhino and a chin...

Hey everyone! Just underwent rhino and a chin implant on Tuesday December 30, so it's been 3 days. I'm doing really well, very little swelling, no bruising at all. Anxiously awaiting the results. Dr. Chernoff is an absolutely amazing surgeon so I am very confident the results will be what I hoped for. Let me know if you have any questions :)

More before/post op pics

Post op day 5

Hey guys! Not much new to say, but wanted to add some new pictures and check in. Today I got my nose sutures out (the external ones-the internal ones will dissolve), and the tape off of my cheeks and chin. I won't get the splint off until Thursday (...the suspense!!!). Still a bit of swelling in my lower cheeks but I have been extremely fortunate in terms of pain and bruising.

I Can finally move my mouth a lot more and eat harder foods (yay!!!) although my mouth does start to hurt if I eat or talk a lot, or try and smile too much. My smile is still ridiculous.

I think chin implants get a lot of negative reviews, but I have to say I am happy with my profile. My plastic surgeon really emphasized the relationship between a persons nose and chin and how they provide balance to the overall face. My chin was definitely recessed (which also made my nose appear larger as a result). It did provide the most discomfort, but wanted to add that in case someone is on the fence about getting the chin :)

19 days post-op

Just a few pics. I'm super happy with the chin and cheeks. Waiting for the swelling to subside in the nose has been a challenge. To echo many others, I understand that there is swelling and it will go down, but it's HARD to look at yourself every day in the mirror and convince yourself it's true. No one really noticed any changes, which I guess is both good and disappointing. If anyone has any experience of when you truly started to see the swelling subside I would love to hear it. I was hoping at 3 weeks, now I'm thinking a month. I'm worried about the hump on the bridge. When will that go away??!!
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chernoff is incredible. He made me feel so comfortable and I am confident my results will be natural. He is extremely genuine and took such good care of me during and after surgery. He has followed up numerous times to make sure I am doing okay. His staff and nurses are wonderfully caring people who have made my entire experience amazing. They answered all of my questions and concerns quickly and made me feel at ease.