Dr Perkins Saved My Face - Indianapolis, IN

Dr. Perkins has saved my face literally. I had a...

Dr. Perkins has saved my face literally. I had a revision with him after a doctor screwed up my broken nose. He then had to do a touch up but turned out to be yet another surgery. He didn't charge me for the 2nd surgery at all and although it was a long healing process I am now finally happy with my nose. I have done 1 year worth of research, this doctor is skilled and knows what he is doing. He will not take you on unless he knows he can help you and definitely not about money at all. If you need revision from a botched nose he is your guy.
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Perkins is a humble doctor who doesn't advertise himself like other doctors, he doesn't send you a bunch of flyers through email, his staff doesn't bother you via phone to try to get you to book a surgery. He will only take you on if he feels he can help you and you have reasonable expectation. I have seen him turn down some clients for being unreasonable and with BDD. He is truly out to help especially those seeking a revision who has already been emotionally scarred by a prior bad surgery. I have spent over a year doing my research, flying across the country for consultations, and out of all the doctors he was the only one that made me feel comfortable and confident. He is not a doctor with many words who will just feed you information you didn't ask for, but if you ask the right questions he is more than happy to explain and go into details with you on the procedures and outcomes. He is definitely not your typical doctor who is after your money. From what I have seen, he chooses his clients carefully and doesn't take anyone just for the sake of money. I have had two surgeries with him to fix what the original doctor did to my nose after I broke it. He truly was great. My nose is not 100% perfect but it’s a very nice nose that fits my face and no one can tell that I had anything done to it. Its natural and cute. I had a long recovery however due to having total of 3 surgeries and it’s been almost 2 years now. I can honestly say I am happy with my nose and don't think about it anymore. If nothing else, he is definitely worth consulting with. I didn’t want to post this as I wanted to move on but I decided to do it in case someone was as desperate as myself trying to find information on this doctor. He is not talked much on the internet and hard to find patients. I wish all of you who are so desperately looking for a revision doctor is the very best and I hope you find the doctor that will give you peace.