pani/skin fat removal no muscle repair

Hey guys my name is Chelsie I am 23yrs old had...

Hey guys my name is Chelsie I am 23yrs old had Gastric Sleeve April 29 2014 lost 100lbs had my second baby 4 months ago at weighing in at 207 got back Down. To 189! Yesterday I Had a pani and abdominal skin and fat removal some may call it a SKIN only TUmmy Tuck he did not repair my muscles or lipo my flanks but I am very happy so far with my results I am in quit a bit of pain, he did make me a new belly button and I can sit or lay and see my HOO Ha lol!!! He took off 8lbs of skin and fat! I am going to post my before pics now I can't stand up straight yet for the after but will very soon this procedure is not very common so figured I'd tell yal my story n yes insurance covered it all! It would have been 3000 if I wanted muscles repaired n lipo but yea don't have 3000 laying around lol! Hope u guys can follow with me in this journey!

2 days post op

Hey girls! I have two drains at my lower hip one of each side n a pain pump I think them alone is what's causing most of my discomfort I am taking 1000mlg of percoset every 4hrs on the dot as I do not like pain! This pic ain't much but I can't stand up straight yet n he cut me wayyyy almost to my back lol didn't think he would go that far back! But so far very happy with it but veryyyy swollen I keep ice packs on n it helps a lot as soon as I can stand up straight I will post pics!! ????????????????

baby and pani

Ladies I have a 3yr old and a almost 4 month old my mom was gonna help and is as much as she can but not really at night and hubby has to get up at 1a.m for work so yea pretty much on my own cut in half with a 4 month old n it has not been easy! She sleeps pretty good but still up a couple times here n there! Still very sore of course but now feeling pain around my new belly button area that's causing a lot of discomfort I keep a lot of ice in me usually any suggestions on how to make this easier with my 4 month old n being cut n half!

sore! back pain

Hey ladies a week post op still very swollen n sore back is aching from being hunched starting to stand straighter n straighter everyday tho incions look good n still happy! Will post bout best pic I can get today

one drain out

One drain out still Lil hunched here's a pic n still swollen
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

He is awesome very blunt and laid back and does amazing work!