Happy Clinic Indy is the Best Place in Indianapolis for fillers, Injections of Any Sort - Indianapolis, IN

I found this office by using google to locate the...

I found this office by using google to locate the most economical location to get injections. The Happy Clinic Indianapolis pulled up in the top of the search results because they publish all their prices. I like that the pricing is so straightforward and reasonable, especially if you're buying more than one syringe/vial or using one of the periodic package specials. This is the cheapest place in Indianapolis for injections and I've had positive experiences overall. I saw the office hadn't been reviewed at all that I could find on this website, and I thought that was a shame that more people don't know about it because I really do think it's the best deal in Indianapolis for injections.

Juvederm lip injection

So actually I paid for the 1040EZ special to get juvederm filler for my lips, which was $1040 for one syringe of juvederm, one syringe of voluma and 20 units of botox. They don't currently have that offer anymore. But it's still cheaper than anywhere else in Indianapolis for filler. I think the published price is $500 and $425 for the second syringe. You don't have to buy both at once either. You can buy one and then go back months later and get a second for the reduced price. The name sounds gimmicky, the Happy Clinic, but the practice also goes by Hamilton Surgical Arts because it's in the Fishers/Noblesville area. Supposedly the juvederm lasts 4 months and juvederm plus lasts 6 months. I'm not that far out and still have swelling.
Robert Jackson