60 Yrs Old, Just Wanted to Halt Time - Now Scarred - Indianapolis, IN

I was feeling down about turning 60. I didn't...

I was feeling down about turning 60. I didn't FEEL 60 on the inside, and I certainly didn't want to look 60 on the outside. I wasn't look for a miracle but just a little something.
I went to see a doctor (not a plastic surgeon) about LazerLift. She advised against it (turns out all the patients she did were under 2 months along, so she didn't have a good feel for the outcome) but instead suggested Thermage. It was safe, effective and ON SALE. That should have been a red flag right there.
The procedure wasn't painful, just mildly uncomfortable and goopy. When I left her office, my skin was noticeably tighter and I thought this was going to be wonderful. Then I found this site and the fears started creeping in. Little did I know.
The first marks started appearing about a week later. It's almost a perfect square about 5/8 across with a hole in it - the shape of the head. The first two were between my eyebrows and on my right temple. No problem - I'll cover it up with my bangs.
The next one appeared on my left temple. I've pulled my hair forward.
This weekend, the ones on each cheek appeared. Now they are all along my jawline and chin. I cannot rearrange my hair any longer and makeup doesn't cover it. I'm a tearful mess today.
I did seek out the advice of another physician - a plastic surgeon. He advised waiting the full 6 months to see how bad it will get before attempting any repairs. I've got to put hydrocortisone cream on every night to help with the swelling on my left jawline (I look like I have one-sided mumps, but hair covers that up) and a better sunblock on before I leave the house. I will return every 2 months to him for monitoring.
Please if anyone else is considering this - DON'T. If I had found this site before I ruined my face, I wouldn't be in this state today.

Pictures of Square Marks

Updating to show pictures of the marks. They are still appearing!

This Just Keeps Getting Better and Better...

Now not only do I have scars on the jawline, but I now have wrinkles around my mouth!!! I've never had those before. Also look at the scars on the chin.
Is this ever going to STOP!?!? I'm only one month out - you mean this will go on and on for 5 more months??

Pic of Mouth Wrinkles

See below, please.
Dr. Michele Finley

Small office - small staff. Not very welcoming and NO OTHER PATIENTS. The doctor herself was very personable and had assured me that the procedure was safe as she had it done with no issues.