Dr. Mark Hamilton is Awesome - Indianapolis, IN

I am thrilled with the results of my facelift. I...

I am thrilled with the results of my facelift. I am six weeks out and am still a bit swollen, but already enjoying my results. One of my biggest fears was a look that was obviously the result of a cosmetic procedure. Dr. Hamilton promotes a result that is a younger, fresher version of yourself which is exactly the result he achieved for me. He and his staff are so attentive throughout the planning process, the procedure and the healing process that you feel reassured every step of the way. Thanks to Dr. Hamilton, Ashli, Irma, Susan and the rest of the staff for a great experience and a great new look!
Dr. Mark Hamilton

I can easily give Dr. Hamilton and his staff a five star rating. I chose Dr. Hamilton for my original consultation based on his professional credentials. His expertise was all that I expected, but the pleasant surprise was that he is such a caring, patient person. He and his staff are extremely responsive. My emails, texts or phone calls were returned promptly and always ended with a reminder to contact them again if I needed anything at all. The courtesy extended to patients is also reflected in very short waiting times, appointments that are not rushed and assistance with any minor issues that come up. I recommend Dr. Hamilton without reservation.