Not Worth It!!! - Indianapolis, IN

My orginal motivation was to rid myself of the...

My orginal motivation was to rid myself of the lines around my mouth. I had done fillers before but never really liked the outcome. I wasn't going to give a bad review originally but my new motivation is I went back to this same Doctor thinking I wanted a face lift and signed up. Today, three days later, I called to cancel and it will cost me $1400 to cancel!!! Not right!

Worth it at 3.5 months

While the bottom picture looks fairly good, I still wouldn't do it again. It was a lot to go through! The new pics were sent by the doctor's office.

Small area that dermabrasion helped!

Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

After I healed and saw the procedure didn't get close to my lips, I went back to Dr. Winslow and she said she couldn't get any closer to my lips. That's what I had it for! You be the judge. I still have a lot of lines around my mouth. She offered no solution! I'm 68 yo and was looking for a permanent solution for getting rid of the lines. I didn't find it! It took 6 months for the pinkness around my mouth to completely fade. So not worth it!