Worth It!!! Do It All over Again! Indianapolis, IN

I went in to get my eyes done (upper and lower...

I went in to get my eyes done (upper and lower Bleph) Dr. Chernoff recommended that I get the brow lift as well so it would make me look refreshed. I also had laser resurfacing under my eyes. I was a little nervous but decided he knew what was best. After the surgery and healing period, I am so pleased I did it. It took 10 years off my face. The recovery process was fast and the bruising and swelling faded within a few weeks. There is still numbness between the brow and on the top of the head which is to be expected. Doctor Chernoff said that would slowly disappear in the next 4-6 months. The other day, I had lunch with some friends I hadn't seen in a while and didn't know I had the surgery. One of them asked if I had been on a vacation as I had looked refreshed! Great testimony for what the doctor said I would look like!
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chernoff was so kind and patient. He is conservative in his surgery and is always looking out for the best of the patient. However his attention to detail is just what you would want in a surgeon. What I love most about him is that he isn't in it to make the quick buck, he actually wants you and your friends/family as life long patients. He is honest and has a tremendous amount of integrity.