23 Year-old Mother of one baby BF, 5'2, 130lbs, 650cc left, 700cc right, silicone, under the muscle :) - Louisville, KY

I'm Alexis, nice to meet everyone! I fell in love...

I'm Alexis, nice to meet everyone! I fell in love with site a few months ago and have been creeping on it everyday since haha. Everyone thinks I'm crazy because all I do is look at breasts all day now. If you're anything like me, you know what I mean!

Allow me to begin by saying why I decided to share my story on RealSelf and just why exactly I wish to have a breast augmentation. I am 23 years old and ever since I can remember I have always been uncomfortable with the size of my breasts. They had a nice shape for small breasts, nonetheless, they were still small. This discomfort I felt with my boobs only turned to greater insecurity after I had my baby whom I breastfed for six months and the feeling of being incomplete only worsened. I have found that I hate looking in mirror naked because I don't like what I see and it just depresses me to say the least. Reading about so many lovely women and their great stories on here as really encouraged me that my own dream is a potential reality and I don't have feel insecure anymore! I want to share my journey on here because if it can help one lady who is conflicted, that is one less lady unhappy with her body. And being comfortable in your own body is something no one ever deserves, especially after having children. Being a mother is a wonderful thing, but don't ask me why the after math of our bodies is not haha. We put in a lot of work, effort, time, sweat, and even tears into our pregnancies and motherhood, so why should feeling uncomfortable with our own bodies be one? Why should we have to put in so much for our families and not feel beautiful, sexy, and confident at the end of night? We always put Daddy and the children first, so why not do this one thing for yourself, if you do anything at all?

This is where I am in my life. I'm in school, I work 30+ hours a week while maintaining a stable and happy life for my toddler and family. I at least want to look good and confident while I do it! haha. Therefore,I just got off the phone scheduling my first consultation! Talk about a nervous wreck. I called for consultation with Dr. Joseph Fata at Renaissance Plastic Surgery located in Indianapolis, IN. I spoke with a very sweet lady named Donnette. Right away she made me feel comfortable! I have to admit, calling I felt silly and like I just was out of my element, but right away she eased my mental discomfort and she'd me a few questions and even made brief conversation with me, ending the call with, " you have any questions you may call me." How great is that!? I feel so much better now and very invited. I scheduled my consultation for 4/2/2015 at 1:30. Like I said, it is in Indianapolis, and I live right outside of Louisville, KY so I have to leave about 2 hours early. It some ways away, but I searched and searched for a great plastic surgeon with great reviews and out of the 64 I saw on here for Dr. Fata and his staff, they were all five-stars! I went to website and immediately felt like this doctor knows what he is doing and is doing it because he cares. I'll be able to confirm that on April 2! Even his B&A pictures looked amazing, way better than any I had seen else where, and let's face it, if you aren't impressed with the website, why should you think you'd be impressed with anything more!

Now that I have ranted on, I think I'll finish up. I'll keep you ladies up to date, if anyone is reading :)

Before pictures and wish pics

So the other day I scheduled my consultation with Dr. Fata. It was March second to be exact. About two days after
I got a neat little book with my name printed on the front with the date and time of my consultation. Inside was a list of procedures I could have done, what will happen during my consultation, a neat little bio on Dr. Fata, even a picture of their pretty little waiting room! I think it is so great they did this and leads me even further to believe this might the place and doctor for the big surgery! I put in the address on Google maps and he is 2 hours and fifty minutes away! Boy is that far! But out of all the surgeons I looked up, he's the one that made me feel happy looking at his site and his before and after pictures are looked amazing.

I called about financing so to see about any third party companies to help with credit and they use Key bank. I, however, live out of state and am illegible for a loan. That sucks, but I figured as a 23 year old girl with no credit, I'd be paying for it on my own anyway. I'll find out the real price when I
go for my consultation on the second! Yay! On the website it says for silicone it's about $5510.

I really want to go for silicone, because in the videos I watch on YouTube, I really like the feel it seems to have. You don't deflate if it ruptures, which I like.. And seeing how durable they are now days, due to another video I watched, the silicone doesn't typically leak out the way it used to, if a rupture did indeed take place.

I am posting my terrible before picture haha. I measured myself last night. I measured 34A. Wow, always thought I was a 36B. That's discouraging ha. I did do the rice test last night and 545cc put me at a 34F, which is exactly what I want to be. So considering that you lose some because I'm going under the muscle, I'll probaby shot for 600cc-650cc just to be sure. Sounds super big but I want super big! You have to remember that you look a cup size smaller than what you are, so of I'm am F, I'll look around a DD. But we'll see what the PS has to say. I won't go any bigger than he recommends, but I'd rather be unhappy with being too big than too small.

I will keep you all updated!

Surgery Scheduled!

So I left off with my consultation on the second of April with Dr. Fata. However, I didn't end up going because I figured I could find a really great doctor locally, which I did! I scheduled my consultation on April 21st worth Dr. Mizuguchi and he was fantastic. When I walked the waiting room was so nice! I immediately felt welcomed by the staff and didn't wait any longer than 15 minutes. They asked me what size I would like and I said I didn't want to any smaller than a DDD/F and I would like to have silicone. The doctor said I actually looked like I was a small C! Who would have thought? So he asked what size I got to while nursing and I told him a D. He said the size I wanted is doable! Yay! He was very sweet and said to understand that beauty comes from within and not from the chest lol. Also that I would get a lot of attention. I thought it was very nice of him to try and inform me of the afterwards and that I wouldn't natural. That being said we decided to go with 650cc for my larger breast and 700cc for smaller breast. I think I'm going to ask him if I can go to 700cc and 750cc though just to be the safer side. I want at least a DDD. But bigger would be ideal. If I was a DD I would cry haha I truly would. Now I have my pre-op on May 14 and my surgery on the 29! I'm so excited. I'll keep everyone updated!

Surgery in a few days!

So my surgery is in just a few days and getting really excited! I'm a little nervous go under and, and starting to get anxious about pain afterwards, but I'm sure it's nothing I can't handle. The photos I posted are some from the computer they used to enhance my breast size. The shape will be different of course after the actual surgery. Then I am trying on 600cc sizers, ultra high profile. They didn't have the 700cc available for me to try on. I'm very excited!

The twins ate finally here!

I had my surgery yesterday around 3 pm. Which was hard considering I couldn't eat anything the night before after 12 am. Once I arrived they brought me back shortly after and had me pee in a cup to test for pregnancy, negative of course. Then I got dressed in my sexy gown,stockings and hair net. Everyone asked me a series of questions and then before I knew it they were wheeling me into the surgery room. They hooked me up to an IV to help me relax the ceiling began to wavy and I was out. Woke up the sweetest nurse helping me, Kristy. She went over a few things with me and my mother, then it was time to leave. The pain in my chest is pretty moderate, based on the size I got I'm assuming. Kristy told me before it would feel like major pressure afterwards, but no pain. ....that was until she saw the CCs I was getting haha. Then she told me I will be in some pain and she's right! It definitely is uncomfortable. But if want breasts, beauty hurts lol. I've been taking my meds as directed with the help of my mother. Although she didn't exactly thinki needed to sirens $6400 on a boob job, she has been very supportive abs helpful with my little girl. I'm staying with her because my boyfriend works at Ford and to be Friday to Monday. He has been amazing though in calming my nerves and I know he is definitely excited to touch them ha. Thanks girls for all the support!

23 Year-old Mother of One, 5'2, 130lbs.

Dr. Mizuguchi is the best! I found on this site and immediately felt like he would be the one. How staff entirely friendly with me every time and made me feel so welcomed. The waiting time was hardly existent how fast they get you back. Dr. Mizuguchi is one of a kind. He made me feel beautiful just the way I was prior to my surgery and assured me beauty comes the inside ,not the chest. Which I appreciate a surgeon saying who makes his money performing exterior beauty. He also never made me feel rushed, which is something I always look for in any doctor. He was completely honest with the size I was getting and let know the pros ands cons. This doctor is AMAZING. He even called me the night after surgery to see how I was feeling. I would recommend this doctor to anyone!

3 Days Post Op

Hey! So today is day 3 and I don't feel too bad. I do have a lot of pressure and aching and itching from my skin stretching. But I'm in love :) They are swollen, huge and ugly but they're my huge and ugly boobies ha. I don't have much else to say! I go for my post op on Wednesday. Can't wait to see what he had to say.

Check out my YouTube channel!

If you'd like to know more about my journey, come visit my channel and subscribe!

Louisville Plastic Surgeon