28 Yr Old with 2 Kids. 5'1 100lbs 265cc - Indianapolis, IN

I have always wanted this done. I have had 1...

I have always wanted this done. I have had 1 consultation with Dr. Turkelet & went ahead & schedule a date. I loved my experience there! I was worried about going too big & I think I may have settled & decided too small! I am set up a consultation at another office just for another expert opinion & experience. I don't want to spend all that money & still not be happy! I was going to go with 265cc. I'm currently wearing a 34a that is too big. I initially said I wanted to be a full b or small C. But I think I'm leaning more toward C. I am very petite though. I'm 5'1 about 100lbs. I've not been nervous at all with this whole experience. I think I am just so happy to finally be happy with my body!!

Another consultation

I had a consultation with a different surgeon. He was fine nothing amazing. I thought the whole experience was a lot less than my experience with Dr. Turkle, but they actually charged me more for the consult. I didn't get a reminder call about my appt, I didn't get directions or even the address of the location from them. They didn't offer vectar. He was open to discuss larger sizes but wanted to do through the armpit & I'm not sold on that method. & He wanted to charge me almost $1000 more than the other place to do it & that included a $1000 discount.
So I feel like I'm much happier with my 1st surgeon choice & im now in the process of reconsidering sizes with her!

Going great!

I had my BA 2 days ago [3/25]. I went back for surgery at 6 & was heading home by 7:30. I didnt get any of my pain prescriptions filled, I'm just taking Tylenol extra strength every 4 hours. I have been able to be up & moving. The only pain I really have is just at the incision site. I also feel like my bra is way too tight but I'm keeping it on because maybe there's a reason for that. I am so happy with my results so far! I'll be posting pics soon!
Dr. Turkle

I have LOVED my experience with Dr. Turkle & her staff! 1st the office is beautiful! The staff were all so kind & helpful, even when I was back & forth on sizes they called & said hey come in at noon today & we'll get you back to look at the vectra & discuss sizing again. The day after surgery [a saturday] Dr. Turkle called me to check in on me & I just loved that personal touch! I would highly recommend her to anyone!!