50 Year Old, Mother of Two. One 10 Pound Baby. Vaginal Rejuvenation - Indianapolis, IN

Before I had this surgery I had always felt...

Before I had this surgery I had always felt inhibited when I was involved in a relationship and my sexuality was suppressed for as long as I can remember. When I discovered Dr. Brillhart I felt as though a miracle had occurred, and the most sensitive subject in my life was suddenly brought into the open by a wonderful doctor who listened and understood my insecurity. I immediately trusted Dr. Brillhart and (and is wonderful staff) felt safe discussing the changes I wanted to occur in regards to the surgery. He was very calm which helped relieve my anxiety and presented himself in the most intelligent and professional manner. He was thorough in explaining the procedure and brought clarity to my fear.
I must also say that I have lost no sense of feeling whatsoever and I would recommend this procedure to anyone who has been considering it. I would recommend going with Dr. Brillhart’s office, he takes great pride in his work. Who better to handle the situation than the gynecologist.
Indianapolis OB/GYN

Dr. Brillhart far exceeded my expectations. I would totally recommend him to EVERYONE!