Flabby Belly and Saggy Breasts soon to be in the past!

Hello RS friends, I'm 50 yo mother of two grown...

Hello RS friends,
I'm 50 yo mother of two grown children. I am 5'6 and weigh 150#. Two years ago I lost 40#, so between childbirth, weight loss, and aging I need some nip/tuck. I look okay with cloths on, but I don't dare go near a mirror when cloths are off. My breasts have lost their fullness and are saggy. I am a Vicoria's Secret D cup. Not interested in bigger boobs, just lifted. My tummy, below BB I can hold skin in hands without stretching (yuk). I only have enough money for TT or BL. Any recommendations? Which one had the most pleasing outcome? TY

Scheduled for both, TT and BL on 9/12/16!

I decided to go ahead as originally planned and do both surgeries at the same time instead of staging. I am getting nervous about recovery time. I'm taking 2 weeks off work. My husband will be home with me the first 5 days. I have been exercising 3 to 5 days a week, mostly cardio. Taking vitamins to boost immune system, eating healthy, avoiding alcohol, and preparing mentally. My surgeon does drainless tummy tuck, and has 25 years experience. So, I feel good about PS I chose. I know the recovery will be challenging, but worth it! I'm having Breast lift, no implants. I have read so many RS reviews over the past 6 months. I appreciate everyone that posts their experiences, it helps so much to prepare for surgery.

TT and BL scheduled 9/12/16

Less than 2 weeks I will be in surgery. I have wanted a tummy tuck for many years and now it's almost here. I have been getting all my supplies ready. Going to make a medication time chart for my husband. Still not sure if I will pay extra for the Exparel injection that might help with pain after surgery. Anyone have any thoughts about Exparel?

Flabby tummy will soon be flat tummy:)

Tomorrow is surgery !!!

Well, tomorrow morning 7:30 am arrival. I'm ready to get on with this! I have been researching TT/BL surgery and preparing myself the best I know.

I did it!! I have crossed over to flat side!

I am taking pain medicine, and it knocks me out! I guess resting is best for me know anyway. I was in surgery about 3.5 hours. I am walking around the house some. My husband has been taking care of me, and doing a great job. I will post more later.

Three days post op

I'm feeling pretty good today. I took a shower and washed my hair. Removed my binder first time today. Everything looks as expected. No BM yet, hoping MOM kicks in soon.

Five days post op

Mostly taking ES Tylenol for pain. Trying to eat healthy, low sodium meals. Had BM without problem. Walking almost straight. Tummy below BB feels like "Fake Skin", no sensitivity in that area. I guess that will come back overtime. Overall, I feel pretty good. Swelling and tightness to be expected. Happy with progress this far. Praying fo no complications.

12 Days Post Op

Happy to report that all is well with recovery process. Had 1st post op appointment day 7, wounds are healing well, still have paper tape on them. Wearing compression garment really helps with swelling. I will start scar treatment in about 10 days. I'm very pleased with outcome so far, and love my new belly; will be nice to see final result in months to come. I will post a picture 12 days post op. Happy healing ladies!
Dr. Janet Turkle

Dr. Turkle is an amazingly talented plastic surgeon. I am very pleased with the outcome of my TT and breast lift surgery.