Excellent, Patient Centered, Health-Care - Indiana, IN

Dr. Chatham has repeatably overwhelmed my wife and...

Dr. Chatham has repeatably overwhelmed my wife and I with his attentiveness, concern for my well-being and willingness to go to bat against the insurance company when they disputed the medical necessity of my rhinoplasty. Nasal surgery was, for me, a road to a better life.

Dr. Chatham called to check on me while recovering in the hospital, and answered any of my numerous questions regarding my procedure. I visited a number of doctors in regards to my surgery (unwilling or unable to dispute the insurance companies' desire for me to pay it alone,) and his level of concern for his patients is much greater than his job demands!

As a side-note: I spoke to other individuals who received the same surgery as I had, and they complained about the excessive amount of gauze used, making the recovery process difficult. I was pleasantly surprised that Dr. Chatham went a different route. My recovery was much less complicated than many of my friends who had (theoretically) much simpler surgeries from different doctors!
Louisville Facial Plastic Surgeon