I Am Having a GREAT Experience with my Invisalign - Indiana

I am having an AMAZING experience with my...

I am having an AMAZING experience with my Invisalign treatment. I am dealing with MAJOR mis-alignments on both my top & bottom jaws. I am only on my 6th set of trays & everyone who knows me has seen the improvements.

My Orthodontist is one of the only "Premier Invisalign Providers" in the state of Indiana & I think that makes all the difference in the world. I go every 6 weeks to meet with the Invisalign Rep & she checks the buttons on my teeth to see if any has broken off. My orthodontist comes in & checks me EVERY visit. He checks my jaw alignment & looks at how my teeth are moving to ensure they are going as planned. He also asks me if I have ANY problems or questions......each visit. I also have a visit with the Hygentist every 3 months for cleanings & periodontal checks. I think it is all about the provider.....I was in his office for 4 hours for testing to see if I was even a candidate. If not, he was going to put on traditional metal braces. I LOVE my orthodontist & the Invisalign Rep that has her own office on site.

I also will be receiving a $1,100 laser whitening treatment when this is all over. I am scheduled for 35 upper trays & 25 lower trays. According to my last visit, I am ahead of schedule! :)