Outstanding Professional Team - Indialantic, FL

I am thoroughly impressed with the care that I...

I am thoroughly impressed with the care that I receive from Dr. Saluja and her staff. Her skills for rejuvenating my appearance are unsurpassed. Recently I had a small restalyne lyft and the results are remarkable. On a special note, I want to praise her assistant Sabrina for her calm and comforting demeanor. She was patient and went "above and beyond" to ensure that I was relaxed and prepared for this new experience. Sabrina is remarkable with customer service skills, and a true asset to this healthcare team. I have 24 years in the medical field and appreciate excellent healthcare service. Kudos to this outstanding dermatologist and her team.
Melbourne Dermatologist

Dr. Saluja is truly gifted and I will continue to travel 150 miles to be treated by her. She listens to my concerns and is conservative in her treatment to rejuvenate my skin and perform cosmetic procedures. Her skincare line is outstanding and one of my favorites. I have had dermatology care for over 30 years, and I am thrilled to have her as my doctor.