26 Years Old, Single and a Much Needed Gynecomastia / Male Breast Correction Surgery. India, IN

Hi am arun reni …. I work as a s...

Hi am arun reni ….
I work as a staff nurse …. I have a problem of gynecomastia at my age of 14. I really confused and do not concentrate my studies and my work. When my friends are going to vacation or swimming pool that time am absent and feel very shy. More than 10 years am very depressed. One day I see the website for Chennai plastic surgery, demonstration of liposuction procedure and consult with Dr.karthik sir and I do Gynecomastia Correction / Male Breast surgery in Chennai, India. Now I really feel happy and return my job. I am back form the longest depression.. now I feel its not a disease .. it’s a just a small problem. If u do surgery surely u get back normal.
India Plastic Surgeon

Now I really thanks for Dr.karthik Ram sir and his team. He was very friendly and took extra care of me. He understood me and my problem so well.