Still Young and Dazzling - India, IN

I have done this bariatric surgery from Allure...

I have done this bariatric surgery from Allure medspa in andheri west made life changing decision with an expert Dr. Milan Doshi.i must say i went to his clinic for liposuction but he suggested long term investment bariatric. Incredible weight loss from 106kg to 76kgs just in 10 months.great team dr.milan and dr.aparna love u guys.
India Plastic Surgeon

This clinic is in Andheri west Mumbai India. Its called Allure medspa.please meet Dr.Milan Doshi who knows what you need and will show you the right path and the safest method. He made me a beautiful princess today.i am so proud that i trusted myself in the right hands.super gem and fantastic team of staff especially Dr.Aparna today after 10 months she still answers all my questions and is always to help me with my concerns i recommend this to all age groups to do visit once to this heaven and get your life changing experience.grt work Allure medspa.