Dr. Saraswat helped me to get rid of my wig, an amazing experience!!!!!!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After some very disappointing hair transplant experiences in Germany that forced me to wear a hairpiece for many years i found Dr. Saraswat in Agra who was able to help me to get rid of my wig. Dr. Saraswat used a mixture of head and beard hair for the transplantation because there was not enough regular donor hair to get a sufficient density. The result looks totally natural and the donor area appears smooth even after removing many thousand beard hairs. I always felt comfortable during the treatment due to a very professional and helpful staff. Dr. Saraswat is a very dedicated surgeon; we talked a lot before the transplantation; Dr. Saraswat explained the entire procedure in detail and we discussed my expectations thoroughly. It will take some more months to see the final result, but as by now i donĀ“t need to wear a wig anymore. Absolutely amazing result, I didnt expect. It was definitely worth travelling all the way from Germany to Agra/India. I recommend Dr. Saraswat to everyone who wants to get a perfectly natural hairtansplant.