Breast Augmentation for Droopy Breats,29 Yrs Old Mother, Dual Plane, 280cc - India, IN

Done my breast implants 4 days bofore. My breast...

Done my breast implants 4 days bofore. My breast size was 32b and i wanted 32d or dd. Had implants of 280 cc size with dual plane. Feeling good. Still in hospital under nursing care, recovering well. Had rhinoplasty as well and waiting for stiches to open tomorrow and then will go back home. Initial looks are ok with breats. Left side breast is perfect and only right side breast is nipple is little droopy shape not exactly round. But this is what doctor told before surgery that nipples may be droop after surgery and may be after few months if needed the nipples can be repositoned with a small surgery under local anesthesia. So its too early to say anything.

1 week post op

Loving the new shapes 1 week post op. Not 100% symmetrical but overall much better than before and hope.

10 days post op

I am loving the new shape of my breast its really what i expected. Breast is becoming round and beautiful day by day as the swelling is going away. Taking all precautions given by my surgeon. A big thanks to my surgeon and his team. He has done wonderful job. Breast is looking awesome from all angles.

13 days post op

Posting few more pics 13 days post op..everything is going great..taking all precautions told by my surgeon..breast is looking awesome day by day
India Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Milan Doshi is a very experienced doctor. I decided to go for him after doing a lot of research on internet and i m happy with my decision. It was a great experience for me as well. Thanks to all his staff specially Dr. Aparna for giving me a very good nursing care post op for a week in the hospital. I have planned few more surgeries and would definately go with Dr. Milan Doshi once again for all those surgeries. See my photos which will clearly tell you how good Dr. Milan Doshi is at his work.